Ceramic fibre is a lightweight insulating product. It has low thermal mass which means that it does not retain heat, low thermal conductivity and is an extremely effective insulation material. Its high thermal shock resistance make it suitable for applications where traditional refractories cannot be used.
- Blanket – Ceramic fiber blanket is perfect for situations with direct exposure to flames. With regards to manufacturing operations, this form is commonly used in the power, metallurgy and petrochemical industries.
- Cloth – When in the form of cloth, ceramic wool is commonly used in architecture. They are used in fire doors, furnace insulation, special heat resistant containers and for heating pipes.
- Rope – As a rope, ceramic fiber is used for support or to attach various heat resistant structures. They can be used as winding for high-temperature pipes, expansion joints as well as heated steel junctions.
- Paper – Ceramic wool in paper form is ideal for various insulation purposes. It is widely used as gaskets to hold or keep out high temperatures. It can also be used as packing materials for reducing friction.
- Additive – On the form of an additive, ceramic fiber is perfect for various architectural structures. They can be used for roofing, walls to surround different heating equipment and other structures that need to be heat resistant.
Ceramic fiber is a very useful and versatile substance used for containing or controlling high temperatures. A highly effective material that makes a lot of things possible for different manufacturing companies.
KM8 Enterprises Is a sole proprietorship engaged in supplying and providing construction supplies particularly different kinds of insulations. We started our business since 2018.